Karma & Co.

Karma &  Co.

I recently developed an awful, nasty, itchy rash on my legs. My calves looked as thought I’d lost a knock-down, drag-out fight with a group of cacti. I asked my MAP team what was going on, and came to understand that I was detoxing fluoride from my system.

New York state adds fluoride to it’s drinking water, and most commercial toothpastes also contain fluoride.  Many people also rinse with mouthwashes that contain fluoride.  There’s enough information on the questionable value of fluoride ingestion online that I won’t bother going into it in this paper, but will instead discuss how I came to a place where it began leaving my system.

There are three reasons:  1. Sunwater (paper attached); 2.  Forgoing the use of commercial dental substances; 3.  Karma & Company (papers attached).  Of the three, my MAP team has indicated that the Karma & Company Processes are responsible for 60% of my body’s ability to slough off this toxic material, with the other two roughly responsible for less than 20% each.  There’s a few percentage points gleaned from an overall healthier diet, as well.

I’ve developed the Processes that I call Karma & Company over the past few years.  I felt that there were some areas where I struggled for years to make changes, with nothing to show, despite conings, telegraph tests, miasm processes, SLGs, and even the PIC focused on them.  I used every tool in the Perelandra books, and every book, lecture, meditation, affirmation, habit-breaking technique I came across outside of the Perelandra materials as well.  I just kept feeling, no matter what I tried, that there was some kind of block, some part of me that I couldn’t even access, no matter what.  If I tried very hard in meditation, I would encounter a vision that looked like an acid green sea urchin, spiny and unapproachable.  After years of this situation I asked Nature for more tools, and was inspired to co-create these Processes.  I suspected that the causes of these intractable situations were in the past, possibly even a past life, and that I had no idea what they were.  I mean that the original situations that were part of the underlying causes of these situations were forgotten.

Most of the Processes are small, focused healing techniques on areas of our spiritual bodies that have been scarred in the past, or in a past life.  Although our MAP teams would eventually be able to heal all these scenarios, we can be better team members if we initiate some of these healings ourselves. These discreet healing Processes are set up to allow us to clean our own house more, to allow new energies into places that are darkened, blocked, or inappropriate.  As most of these energies reside in the spiritual body, it’s easy to envision how even a small scar or block situated there can mute or warp light and energy coming into the system.  An even better way to envision the subtle but profound effects these wounds have is to see all energy as magnetic, attractive.  If our spiritual being is full of frequencies absorbed through outdated ideas, traumas, or past lives, similar energies will constantly enter into our current lives.  Hurtful actions, self-limiting thoughts and criticisms are still within us, whether we remember the situations that caused them or not.  I’m not implying that all the problems you have in your life are the result of hauling your past mistakes around.  Unlike Scrooge’s late business partner Jacob Marley, the chains that bind us are not always of our own forging – we do live in a challenging world.  It was too late for Marley to let go of what weighted him down. We, like Scrooge, can make changes and release ourselves from some of our outmoded past.
This time of great new energy influx can be used to great reward.  Let’s mop up some of yesterday’s dust to allow fresh air and light to flow through our entire beings.

I believe that after having performed dozens, possibly hundreds of these Karma & Company Processes for well over a year, my being shifted in such a way that the toxic energy of fluoride was incompatible with my system, and my body began to reject it.  Now, don’t get me wrong –I’m not implying that just the energy Processes were sufficient for this to happen.  Remember those other two factors – no use of commercial dental substances, and Sunwater?  Eliminating fluoride from my physical being for years was foundational to my transformation.  Sunwater creates healthier water, as the sun breaks down large molecules of toxins mixed into the water, which are then filtered out.  Avoiding commercial dental substances, with their loads of fluoride, helped the physical body initiate healing from these substances.  You certainly can’t detox from something you’re still ingesting.  And, of course, I’m talking about a PEMS system that has had the benefits of a wonderful MAP team since 2003.

I didn’t start my Sunwater, alternative dental care and Karma & Co's with the intent of ridding my body of fluoride.  I started all of these practices because I wanted to be as healthy as possible, in all PEMS levels.  After years of these practices combined I can see a very real benefit.  I also believe that the new energies are amping up all healing modalities now, bringing in more results than ever when applied over time.  Perhaps little or none of this would have even been possible years ago.

Healing is rarely fast.  True, deep healing takes time.  We exists in PEMS layers, and so does that from which we must heal.  This time that we are in, however, offers accelerated healing.  Let’s take advantage of it.

Although the nasty rash was far from pleasant, I was content to let it run its course to help my body heal.  If I can create spontaneous detoxification with these gentle, focused practices, I am most likely healing other unexpected or unnoticed systems within my total being as well.  And, I’m happy to report, of the stubborn situations in my life, one has already been healed, and healed the way Nature does.  Nature, I’ve noticed, always gives more than you know to ask for, in a broader range of healing, and with a lot more fun that you’d thought to ask for.